Monday, February 4, 2008

The Big Cheese




Made a trip yesterday to Whole Foods to shop for a dinner party. Picked up cheese, crackers, olives, fig spread plus I got to taste all the fabulous cheeses. I've always had consistently good service at their cheese department and even on a day like yesterday when it was really crowded, I never felt like I was being rushed through. One other plus, they had the Vosges bacon chocolate bars...YUM! I bought four!

I tried one of the Vosges bacon bars a couple weeks ago, and I have to say, I think they really live up to the hype. The milk chocolate is blended just right and isn't too sweet. This lets the bacon's Applewood smokiness and saltiness come through. And after chocolate's melted, you've got bits of crunchy meat in your mouth - who could dispute the pleasure of that? ;)

No comments:

US ZIP Codes