Monday, April 14, 2008

Kudos to Elaine - The Fiber One Fairy



My friend Elaine hooked me up with about 12 gajeelyon small sample boxes of Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal...along with another 12 gajeelyon samples of Fiber One Oats & Chocolate "Chewy" Bars.

Here's a video review by Poppy from Tennessee for the Caramel Delight Cereal:



I must tell you I agree with Poppy about the funny coating (which by the way is only an issue if you eat the cereal "dry" or don't let it soak in milk for a short spell, not too long though or your cereal will go mushy). But other than that I found it quite delightfully light, crunchy and sufficiently caramel-like.

Now onto the Oats and Chocolate "Chewy" Bars:



Fiber One chewy bars feature the following benefits:

35% of daily fiber
Good source of calcium
No trans fat
Good source of whole grain


The “Oats & Chocolate” flavored bars sent my way were truly delicious. Sweet, chocolately with a great consistency not unlike that of a rice crispy treat, I could easily see myself enjoying a couple of these a day.

The calorie count is very reasonable (140) and the total carbohydrate is 29g, which would make it a shoe in for a ‘carb’ portion of any of my meals.

No comments:

US ZIP Codes