Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What the heck is a Pearberry?



I have a dirty little confession to make. I sort of loathe going into Bath & Body Works when I'm at the mall because the stores always seem overrun by soccer moms clutching their giant tube of Pearberry moisturizer (what the heck is a pearberry anyway? Does that fruit exist in nature?) and then usually a basket-bearing associate stops by to helpfully push mention that the lotions or body wash or hand sanitizers are buy three get four thousand free. But sometimes I get suckered in because the stuff all smells so damned good and come on, I'm not a stone.


I'm a sucker for good packaging and the Dream bath cream reminds me of an old-tymey milk bottle that you'd see sticking out of Amelie Poulin's bicycle basket. Love. It.


Ditto for the entire lavender and chamomile-loaded Sleep line. I lube up from head to toe with the body lotion, spritz the pillow with the Sleep pillow mist and drift off in an aromatheraputic stupor.

No comments:

US ZIP Codes